Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the best shampoo to use for dry hair ? condtioner too?

my hair is very dry and i know its winter but i normally use redken all soft but its still not soft what am i doing wrong?What is the best shampoo to use for dry hair ? condtioner too?
Sunset Hair Elements: Moisture Plus Shampoo ($8.99).What is the best shampoo to use for dry hair ? condtioner too?
I also have very dry hair and am often quick to grab the shampoos that are expensive and look cool, that make claims of no more frizz, or moisture rich. And, for the most part, I am very dissappointed with the results. Pantene has NEVER worked for my hair, along with redken, paul mitchell etc. What has been working for me? you ask. DOVE! It has really been awesome. It is Dove Moisturizing Shampoo and Dove Moisturizing Conditioner. I have dry, frizzy, wavy hair, but when I use Dove and follow with a mousse after my shower, my hair is not as frizzy and does not dry out as quick. Also, frequent trimmings help.
biolage hydrath茅rapie ...its wonderful!!
Garnier Fructis or Aussie works well i use the entire line of garnier fructis and my hair is so soft.
Neutrogena Triple Moisyure Line. It smells good too!!!
I too have dry hair. I bought Loriel(or whatever) for dry, frizzy hair. It works really good at leaves your hair soft and smelling really good.
use blue sunsilk for poofy hair. head and shoulders for dry or frizzy hair is also very good. u can also use these creams and sprays for frizzy and dry hair from dove and loreal.
garneir
I recommend you use the Burt's Bees Avacado treatment. This stuff made my hair so soft that I did not need shampoo for dry hair any longer. It was a miracle in the bottle. Try it!
tea tree oil...... or pantene por v....paul mithchell also works quite well
dove shampoo and conditioner therapy! it worked amazingly for my hair. it makes your hair light and lush, and fixes split ends and frizzys. it comes in either dark or light blue or purple bottle.
allllllllllllll are goooooooooooooooood
Try S Factor Serious Shampoo and Conditioner....it will leave you hair so mositurized and sliky and smooth youll fall in love also the scent is so relaxing you will love it
  • the bees
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment