Monday, July 26, 2010

What is an all natural vegan shampoo and conditioner that will be good for thick, wavy, dry hair?

Every all natural vegan shampoo I've ever tried did not moisturize my hair very well. Anything that works and doesn't cost more than $20? It would be great if I could pick it up at Walgreens.What is an all natural vegan shampoo and conditioner that will be good for thick, wavy, dry hair?
essencia.


its in a brown bottle with a weird ball thing on topWhat is an all natural vegan shampoo and conditioner that will be good for thick, wavy, dry hair?
L`Oreal EverPure shampoos and conditioners work the best for me.


They made them for color-treated hair and leave your hair feeling soft and silky. Plus they are 100% vegan! You can look up online to check it out if you want.





It is available almost anywhere they sell shampoo and conditioner. I have gotten it Kroger, Walmart, CVS and Walgreens! It is about $7 a bottle.
At walmart I've seen Giovanni shampoo/conditioner and leave-in conditioner that is designed to moisturize dry curly/wavy hair when I brought volumizing ones for my greasy scalp. Each bottle is like $7-$8 each. Walgreens do sell Giovanni products but they cost more than what walmart charges them for.





Deodorant help http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well, if you aren't eating it then everything should be vegan. I honestly don't think that they put meat products in shampoo and conditioner. However, if you are looking for something natural, I like Aveda products.
L'oreal? are you f***ing kidding me? and burts bees? these are not vegan. anyways....try alba botanica, kiss my face, j/a/s/o/n, natures gate and i believe most aveda products (check for beeswax)
abba but i only know professional salons that carry it... also might find at ulta.com cuz they carry it in the stores.... during the holidays its easy to find gift sets so stock up then
Pert?
burts bees

No comments:

Post a Comment