Monday, November 21, 2011

What's the best hydrating shampoo and or conditioner for SUPER dry hair?

The BEST conditioner I've ever used is Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment. This stuff is amazing! It turned my straw like hair into soft and silk locks. Even my hubby noticed a difference and that's a hard thing to do! It comes in a little brown jar and is kind of a paste. It turns to oil when you rub it between your palms. It comes with a pamphlet that tells you the many ways to use it. I leave it in for an hour or more then shampoo and condition. I was shocked by the results! It's like having a new head of hair. I couldn't stop looking in the mirror and touching it!


It does cost a bit more then drugstore brands but a small jar lasts a really long time because you only use a little bit at a time. Plus, when you see the results, you'll be glad you spent the extra.


You can find it at drugstore.com, QVC.com, sephora.com and ojon.com.


I highly recommend this product. You will NEVER have dry and damaged hair again!What's the best hydrating shampoo and or conditioner for SUPER dry hair?
redken. a little pricy but worth itWhat's the best hydrating shampoo and or conditioner for SUPER dry hair?
All Soft by Redken. If you have fine hair it will weigh it down, but this is a super moisturizing line. Biolage is also good for hydration products.
I like Pureology...or you can try Aphogee's protien conditioning treatment...just make sure not to over do it...
biolage ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner.
I usually use Granier Fructis...I dont know what it is, but I love that product...it makes my hair soft and smooth and shiny. It also puts all the natural oils back in your hair
This gives excellent results. Aloe Vera,is a good remedy for dry hair. It is obtained from the leaves of the Aloe Vera plant. Break the leaf and squeeze out the liquid inside, apply this liquid to your scalp,keep for about an hour and wash it off . Check out http://solutionsfordryhair.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment