Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the ABSOLUTE BEST shampoo & conditioner for dry, damaged, nappy hair?

for being such a white boy, my ';ethnic hair'; is a mystery to all.What is the ABSOLUTE BEST shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry, damaged, nappy hair?
Nexxus





Nexxus: Therappe Shampoo


Nexxus: Humectress Conditioner





It is a shampoo and conditioner made for all hair types. I myself have an afro (which is hard to manage sometimes) and using Nexxus has made my hair really soft and more easier to manage. Especially with the conditioner, you can easily and instantly feel the difference after just using it once.


It gives the hair the moisture it needs (and having afro hair, we need ALOT of moisture) and it just has really good ingredients for your hair including all types of oils and vitamins.





I don't think I'll ever switch to another shampoo for my hair. ^_^What is the ABSOLUTE BEST shampoo %26amp; conditioner for dry, damaged, nappy hair?
Go into a nice salon and ask what products they recommend for the most specific advice. But I've used Bumble and bumble gentle shampoo, and it's very nourishing and made my hair really soft and conditioned (And I've got super thick hair that tends to get dry). They also have some good leave in products and a great treatment mask that you can use every two weeks or so to keep your hair in good condition. Every once in a while, you can also put warm olive oil (about a teaspoon) in your hair, let it sit for a half hour, and shampoo and condition as usual to add some moisture and deep condition. Also remember not to wash your hair every day - the best thing you can do for it is to wash it every other day at most, and steer clear of blow-dryers whenever possible. Hope this was helpful!





PS- If you're looking for a cheaper shampoo and conditioner, I now use Dove Intense Damage Therapy and it's the best drugstore shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. The conditioner is super rich and creamy.
The absolute best is Organix. It contains organic active ingredients and is sulfate free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells AWESOME! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Walgreens, CVS, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Rite-Aid, Wal-Mart, etc. Its' the best! You'll love it!!!





http://organixhair.com


.
dove intenstive therapy i think its the blue bottle or suave coconut milk or oatmeal.
have you tried infusium? I use it whenever my hair feels ';fried'; - its awesome.
the one that has no bad chemicals


i recomend.......


a professional brand

No comments:

Post a Comment