Monday, November 21, 2011

Best shampoo for me? I colored my hair, and it's kind of dry at times and frizzy, and sometimes it's fine?

My hair has only been streaked twice, and I use shampoo for color treated hair and also good conditioner. I take care of my hair, and wash my hair every other day, and condition once a week. But my hair comes out feeling dry and frizzy unless I use conditioner, I don't want to have to use conditioner every time I wash my hair. Sometimes, I come out the shower and my hair feels perfectly silky and smooth. Any advice on a good shampoo, please let me know!Best shampoo for me? I colored my hair, and it's kind of dry at times and frizzy, and sometimes it's fine?
Head %26amp; Shoulders.. another product you can use is TRESemme products. They work wonders and probably may work for you.Best shampoo for me? I colored my hair, and it's kind of dry at times and frizzy, and sometimes it's fine?
this is the most weirdest thing i have ever heard - why on earth u do not want to use conditioner? this is weird! use conditioner after each shampoo, conditioner should be the same brand and the same purpose as a shampoo (they even sell them together sometimes). i wash my hair every other day, i also straighten and die them regularly and i have very good hair anyway, cos i always use the right products for them. i like tigi*s cat walk for died hair. leaves my hair silky and smooth





and by the way about pantene and dove and other cheap bull - CHEAP STUFF NEVER WORKS!!!! u want to have nice hair - spend , spend, spend. tigi is not a cheap sh''it and it works.
I know for me it is the same way so I wash my hair every 2 to three days so the nutrients are always in my hair. It is recommended to wash your hair every 2 - 4 days or the natural nutrients can be stripped. I have used all kinds on every budget. I think pantene is okay but is not the best, Dove for advanced treatment works well, tresemme works not too bad either. It really depends, I also use paul mitchell which can be quite costly though. Good Luck!
My hair is very dry and damaged from using the flat iron. I have been using Dove shampoo and conditioner for damaged hair for a few weeks now and I am starting to notice a difference. Also I put an egg on my hair and let it stay on over night and washed it out the next morning, and it made my hair soft.
i swear by mane %26amp; tail.it's a bit more cost wise, but it repaired my damaged hair....and i was also losing my hair and it turned it back into soft healthy hair....i've had it every color, and just streaked as well, that and stress just took a heavy toll....i still dry it (only the roots) and it is so soft against my neck, and a comb just breezes through....good luck!♥
Do shampoo every other day but condition everyday. Also get hair treatments at least once a week but stay out of hot treatments.
apply vitamin e to fresh washed hair


not the scalp


along with regular trims it will make it grow fast


tames the frizzies and deep conditions


its cheap and great stuff
Aveeno Nourish and The Loreal Sulfate Free are good ones. I think the best way to get soft hair is to condition. There is nothing wrong with conditiong everyday.
Redken, Alterna or something like that. Or Fekkai - also good
Your doing the right thing by using the shampoo for color treated hair but you MUST condition after each wash especially if you have color treated hair. If your hair is oily, like mine you only have to put conditioner on the ends where the nape of your neck starts down.





I have color treated hair also and not only do I condition, I also use a leave in conditioner called Soy Tri-Wheat Leave-in Conditioner by HealthySexyHair c/o BigSexyHair co. It's a spray and it's awesome! You get it in salons or online.





Here's why, if you were to take a strand of hair that is damaged or not conditioned and put it under a microscope it would look like a pinecone. This is why hair feels so rough, dry and frizzy. You don't see it but you feel it. Whenever you condition the hair, the pinecone closes up and the conditioner ';seals'; the hair shaft making it smooth, shiny, and silky feeling again.





If you want to spend extra, Bed Head's Dumb Blonde shampoo/conditioner is the best for chemically treated hair. Despite the name, you can use it if your a brunette too. Just remember to condition, condition, condition.

No comments:

Post a Comment