Monday, November 21, 2011

What shampoo and conditioner should i use if i have long, thick, and dry hair?

Humectress by Nexxus.What shampoo and conditioner should i use if i have long, thick, and dry hair?
Dove intense moisture shampoo/conditioner


Herbal Essences hello hydration shampoo/conditioner


Biolage shampoo/conditioner and Biolage ultra hydrating balm


Redken shampoo/conditionerWhat shampoo and conditioner should i use if i have long, thick, and dry hair?
Use a moisturing shampoo and conditioner, preferably from a beauty store. I have very long hair and to keep the ends from drying out I only shampoo the top and just let it rinse through the rest and condition every day, especially the ends.. I get lots of compliments on my hair, it is very healthy and completely natural.





K-Pak is a wonderful product line, although on the pricey side. Their Deep Penetrating Reconstructor is AWESOME. Quite expensive, worth every penny and more, use it about once a week. If you have a friend in the beauty industry, see if she can get it for you at a discount so you can at least try it. That's how I got turned on to it, my sister in law owns a salon. Even my macho brothers love the K-Pak line.
I use Pantene or Mane and Tail. Suave fried my hair.
My hair is the same way and I use Pantene. It hydrates my hair. It makes my locks look healthy and shiny. Pantene also reduces some of the thickness.
Umm. If you don't care about price Nioxin is like the best shampoo and conditioner in the world. If you use it, use their deep conditioner for dry hair. Otherwise, use Biolage they are pretty cheap like 20 dollars. HaVe Fun AnD GoOd lUcK!
i have long thick dry hair and i use herbol esesence drama clean it works trust me
enjoy (only available in CA and AZ) if you don't live there then try matrix
I know that a lot of people have said Pantene,but ask any professional hair stylist and they will tell you that it's the WORST drugstore brand to use! It makes your hair look good because it coats it will crap. It really isn't good for your hair at all. I have long, thick, curly hair (which means it needs all of the moisture it can get!) and use Pureology. It's the BEST! You can only get it at some salons and at most beauty supply stores (not Sallys). It's a little pricey...so splurge on the big bottle ($50)...it will last you a very long time. I would also suggest using a clarifying shampoo once a week. I promise you'll love it....sulfar free, 100% vegan, keeps your color looking great, etc.
I say Nexxuss Hydrante Shampoor and Either Nexxuss Humectress Conditioner or Matrix Biolage Conditioning Balm.
pantene is agoodone or even the mane and tail shampoos and conditioners they have it in with other soaps for people.
use pert plus!!! or head and shoulders, it gives a nice smell sweety.
Sleek Look by Matrix is pretty good, but you'd have to get it from a salon, hqhair.com sell it but the postage is pretty steep.
You should definitely use GarneFruitis it is good for your kind of thick long hair. I should know my mom works at a salon.
i dont think it matters
Redken All Soft Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner. If you hair needs extra moisturizing, then they have a Heavy Cream in the Avocado line--it smells awesome and leaves your hair feeling great.
Any kind that doesnt test on animals!! ;O)
Allsoft by Redken, it is amazing stuff!
I have the same kind of hair, so I use Dove Intense Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner.
Pantene--moisturizing
mane and tail works great for dry hair. it was made for horses so its made for thick hair.
For Long Thick Dry Hair Care :





Too many coloring jobs or perms can weaken your hair structure and cause damage, as can excessive exposure to heat from hairdryers, curling irons, heated rollers and other electric styling tools. Being out in the sun or swimming in a chlorinated pool can also deplete hair of its life. To restore your hair to its natural splendor, try following these techniques:








Use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners designed for dry, damaged hair.





Cut down on the use of hairdryers, curling irons, etc.





Change your appliances regularly as the internal thermostats that regulate heat eventually break down.





When hitting the beach or going for a swim, use a leave-in product to protect your hair.





Treat your hair with a deep conditioner once a week.


Many people with thick hair complain of having an itchy, flaky scalp. This is usually caused by insufficient rinsing after cleaning your hair: the shampoo soap leaves a residue which is sealed onto the scalp by the conditioner, causing dryness and irritation. Make sure you rinse your hair longer after shampooing to avoid this problem. Other tips for making thick hair look its healthiest include:








Keep your hair either short or long - short haircuts keep thick hair under control, while the weight of long hair holds it down. Mid-length cuts on thick hair tend to make the hair stick out at the ends.





Cut your hair in layer to relieve some of the bulk. Don't cut short layers or pieces too short or they will add extra volume.





If you color your hair, opt for semi-permanent colors which don't have the same thickening effect as permanent colors and bleach.














Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Herbal Shampoo --For Long thick Dry Hair
Any kind of conditioner that is very thick and creamy like pantene. Avoid off brand conditioners. Shampoos basically all work the same. You want a shampoo that lathers well and rinses out good. Shampoos like cost less like suave will or VO5 will be sufficient. However, avoid the store brands.
pantene pro v restoratives works wonders
I use tressemme %26amp; I love it.
I use Herbal Essences. There are different shampoos and conditioners for different kinds of hair. My nickname may say Roger P but I am really a girl. I can't change it. I don't know why.
Pantene - Smooth and Sleek. My hair type is the same as yours, and this conditioner/shampoo lays it down nicely, and makes it feel and look healthy and shiny. It also smells heavenly. %26lt;My hubby is always sniffing it, lol%26gt;
the redkins hair products are really good for my hair. since its winter, u should try the clear moisture shampoo and conditioner by them since it gets really dry this time of year

No comments:

Post a Comment