Monday, November 21, 2011

How do I get rid of Dried Shampoo Flakes??

I know this might sound really gross but I wash my hair at night, and I wash it well, then I try to wash all the shampoo out and then it still dries on my head and forms flakes! Its really gross! Does any one have a soulution that I can find in the house?How do I get rid of Dried Shampoo Flakes??
Do yourself a favor and invest in your hair!


Most of the shampoos you buy in the store have wax in them as a filler and will make a build up which can turn into flakes.


Go to the salon and get a clarifying treatment about once a month or every other month. Get some good shampoo (a good one to start on is Matrix Biolage) which may seem expensive, but all professional shampoos can be diluted 1/2 distilled water 1/2 product in another containter (shake REALLY well before using) and will work just as well.How do I get rid of Dried Shampoo Flakes??
hot oil treatment
dont use shampoo next time.
It's probably not dried shampoo flakes. You are probably using a cheap over the counter shampoo that has too many chemicals in it. Try changing shampoos more frequently. Better to buy really good shampoos like Redken or Paul Mitchel from your beauty shop. Those over the counter are NOT the same thing. I had a BAD case of what I thought was dandruff. My beautician suggested I try Redken. It cleared it up. Now I only use name brand from my beautician. I change from time to time but not to over the counter type.
Change your shampoo.. it might be dandruff not your shampoo..
have you tried any other shampoos products, hun?
When you rinse your hair, put some vinegar in the rinse water. I know this sounds gross, but I promise that your hair will not stink. Vinegar is a natural astringent. I have used it for years and I rinse my hair once a week to get out the styling products. You will be pleasantly surprised how clean and refreshed your hair will be.
it's probably dandruff


u should use the pantene anti dandruff


it really helps


also use the pantene ice shine conditioner to smooth out your hair


another reason could probably be that u don't wash your hair everyday
thats dandruff


see a doctor
My wife had the same problem and now she has this problem no more. You can try this out and see it it helps you.





http://sgoel.qbeautyzone.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=E5000
yea .it happend to me i just went to my hair dreaser and talked to her and i got better shampoo . it is more money but it works.
use a different shampoo. i rmemeber because i once had that and i hated it because i would honestly try to get like all of the shampoo out. but it was the shampoo because when i started using a different shampoo and it went away. and don't like pick a them because it just makes it worse. alot worse. it becomes more flakier
Are you sure you don't have dandruff honey? If your sure it's just from dried shampoo you can wash your hair again with baking soda (arm and hammer stuff NOT baking powder) This works as a great clarifier and will strip your hair of all the unnecessary goo.
it could be dandruff, or maybe your shampoo. first you should try a shampoo special for dandruff. if that doesn't work than surly you know that it's the shampoo lol. here are some really great cheap one that i used to use:


suave $2


Aussie $2


vo5 $1





the ones on the pricier side (but totally worth it sometimes) are:


pantene $4


treseme $3


herbal essenses $3


the ones that are on the pricier





Hope that helps and good luck!

1 comment:

Harshvinhealthcare said...

Very nice article, Harshini Moisturizing Shampoo is specially formulated with herbal extracts for moisturizing, conditioning the hair and to remove the dandruff, and also it promotes Hair Growth. best moisturising shampoo for dry hair

Post a Comment