Monday, November 21, 2011

Is Dry Shampoo any Good?

I want some, but some people say its bad for your hair, is it?


Does it work ?


If so which ones can you recommend?


(I live in the UK so recommend products that you can by in the UK highstreet!)Is Dry Shampoo any Good?
I use dry hair shampoo all the time, it works great for me.





I use head and shoulders for dry/damaged hair.





Works a treat, fantastic, have always used it.Is Dry Shampoo any Good?
hey


i am from uk too and use this one http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/imag鈥?/a>


its only a couple of pounds from Boots


i love it...........not to use everyday but if you havent washed your hair for a day it really works!!





Its goes on as a whitish powder, leave it for a couple of seconds then rub in and voi-la greese has gone and smeels yummy and no more white!





anyway hope it works for you, im brunette and wear my hair up often but works wonders for me


: )
My missus uses it now and again, but not regularly.


She finds that it's great if we've been invited out unexpectedly at the last minute and she needs something to freshen up her hair.


Her hair always looks great when she uses it.


But the key is not to use it too often.


She uses Batiste.
Over time the Dry Shampoo will create a waxy build up inside your hair follicles. I am a cosmetologist. Any professional shampoo will not create a build up in your hair follicles that will slow the growth per month down over time.
no. i had powder stuff where you spray it on then wipe off the powder after a few mins...but the whiteness of the powder still stayed, and my hair was still greasy. wel it could be that i have black hair, but it didnt work for me.
I use Toni %26amp; Guy dry shampoo and it works great, I'd definitely reccomend it. It's a little bit more expensive than Batiste, around 鈧? (not sure about pounds?!) but I think it's worth it.
Its great and only 拢1.99 in Semi-Chem, at that price u have 2 try it!! :)
Not unless it's improved since the 1970s. It's a ridiculous idea. Why not just buy sachets of dandruff?

No comments:

Post a Comment