Monday, November 21, 2011

Can someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner because i have Extremely dry and damaged hair?

SAME :)


first you must get it trimmed :P should help loads!


and mine's damaged from my straightener, and coloring. And tonight I tried the new hair stuff I bought... and what's working for me is Infusium 23. I use the coloroligie collection. I use the shampoo just on the top of my head. Then I use Alberto V05 hair mask. I leave it on for 5 min. Then rinse. Then I use Infusium 23 conditioner and put it on the bottom half of my hair. and leave it there for 3 min, then rinse in cold water.


Then I used Dove frizz control, and John Frieda Anti frizz Serum. And my hair looks amazing :)


It's even shiny!! I'm like wth? but yeah. hope that helps :D


I'm just letting you know, not everything works the same on everyone else. But you could try it, because it's pretty cheap. But I'm sure there's better out there.


Sorry I wrote so much.


Goodluck!Can someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner because i have Extremely dry and damaged hair?
First off, buy some coconut oil (you can get it for relatively cheap, maybe a jar for $3-$4). Slather some on your hair and let it sit for 20 minutes or so, then wash with a moisturizing shampoo. Rinse out, towel your hair a little, and and put maybe a quarter size spot of conditioner on your hand and rub it in, and don't rinse it out. Depending on your length, you may want to do this once or twice a week.





My favorite brands are Pantene, Herbal Essences, and Sunsilk. Change it up every so often, and everyone in a while, spring for a higher end brand, like bedhead, and use that once a week or so.Can someone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner because i have Extremely dry and damaged hair?
DO NOT USE SUAVE!! suave has waxes and animal fats and will make your hair worse! Joico kpak is the absolute best. its about 12 a bottle maybe but it is amazing. or even better get a deep conditioner and do it once or twice a week.





so joico, graham webb has a single use deep conditioner for about 3 dollars, and bumble and bumble are all amazing. they are somewhat pricey but are worth it.





I went from black hair to blonde in 1 sitting (VERY damaging) and this has saved my hair.
suave coconut shampoo and conditioner


it's GREAT! i use it, and i also use the suave coconut body wash
You should cut off the split ends. Trim them often, this will help keep your hair healthy. Here is a good product for you.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>
Redken so soft. You can get it at salons. It's a little pricey but well worth it. There's also a brand called Halo that works well, but I can rarely find it anywhere.
Dove intense therapy(dark blue bottle), I used to have really dry damaged hair too. It's make your hair very stong, and gives it a great shine.
Garnier Fructis: Sleek and Shine. And if you straighten your hair, i would also get the heat protectant made by them too. It works really good, for me anyways.


Good luck
Herbal essences ';Hello Hydration'; shampoo and conditioner works like a charm.
dryer
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment