Monday, November 21, 2011

What is the BEST type of shampoo available for my natrually curly, frizzy, puffy, dry, and rough hair?

I'm a male and in my teens.What is the BEST type of shampoo available for my natrually curly, frizzy, puffy, dry, and rough hair?
John frieda root awakeningWhat is the BEST type of shampoo available for my natrually curly, frizzy, puffy, dry, and rough hair?
Tresemme
Cat Walk.


You kan buy it at like Ralphs or Target (=


It works great.! i had the same type of hair, although im a Girl Lol


Hope i helped.!
Drugstore shampoo is bad for your hair, it is full of harsh chemicals that cause dryness and frizz. You need a salon quality shampoo and conditioner, Matrix Sleek Looks is a great one. It is marketed for straight hair but actually works great on curly hair! Do not buy it at Target though. They don't sell salon quality things at Target, if they do it is gray marketed. This means that it is legal but is old, watered down, or simply not the product that is advertised on the bottle, since a supplier would never sell that product to a drugstore!
Redken smooth down or Fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner are wonderful. You may also want to try Fekkai glossing cream, it is amazing for eliminating frizz and giving a smoother feel.
I'm a girl and in my teens but I have naturally curly hair too and its all that you say but I will Garnia Frutise for curly hair or tresamay for curly hair I know I spelled it wrong. Try it works trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment