Monday, November 21, 2011

Is anyone knows which shampoo is good for dandruff and dry hair?

i tried too many shampoo but it didnt work.Is anyone knows which shampoo is good for dandruff and dry hair?
Hi, i have this problem and i find that head and shoulders even give me dandruff, i think T-Gel is good you can get it for dry hair also. But can i ask if you use any other hair products because this can cause dandruff as well as being allergic to most moisturising shampoos and ones with a strong sent. I have recently discover Lush and they dont use any chemicals in there toilerties and they do do shampoos for irritated scalps and dandruff etc. I use rehab and retread condititoner and my hair hasnt been irritated once and my scalp has cleared up also as the shampoo cleansed and detoxify the scalp. I just recently wash my hair with a different brand of shampoo and conditioner that wasnt chemiacal free and my dandruff came back. So it proves the Lush Shampoos and Conditioners work. They are worth a try if you havent tried them as you have tried everything else.Let me know if you try them and they worked for youIs anyone knows which shampoo is good for dandruff and dry hair?
Head and shoulders is supposed to be good for dandruff. Once a week try oiling your hair with coconut or almond oil - its a good conditioner.
try head %26amp; shoulders, they have new formulas out now. If that doesn't work try Redken's dandruff formula
Try tea tree shampoo. I find it really good for my dry head, give it a go.
try head and Shoulder





but before that u can use curd as a hair pack once in a month.........


It will work good
i remeber last time i had dandruff i used head and shoulders and some of the store brand kind that was the same thing but cheaper and that worked great.
Head and Shoulder`s the best
Head %26amp; Shoulders is amazing. Its created to cure dandruff and dry hair.
Don't know....however I find that my scalp gets too used to a shampoo after a couple of months so try to change it about every three months.
Try Head and Shoulders dandruff shampoo. It works wonders.
the new head and shoulders i is great!!!
Head and Shoulders :)
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment