Monday, November 21, 2011

Best shampoo for brunettes with short, dry hair?

I have really dry hair and I'm a brunette. I want to ask all the ladies out there to tell me their best shampoo. I would like a shampoo that makes hair grow longer, and shinier. Thanks!Best shampoo for brunettes with short, dry hair?
Hey, I have the same problem except mines medium length. Anyways, you can use Tresemmee* Color Thrive Conditioner, buy it at walmart. And Aussie Sydney Smooth 3 minute miracle deep conditioner.


The Color Thrive stuff will bring out your color and make it soft, and the Aussie stuff will make it hydrated and manageable. Good luck babesss :)Best shampoo for brunettes with short, dry hair?
I HAVE FOUND THAT PANTENE ICE SHINE SHAMPOO WORKS REALLY WELL AND TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW TAKE A MULTIVITAMIN EVERYDAY SUCH AS ';ONEADAY'; VITAMINS. NO SHAMPOO IS GOING TO MAKE YOUR HAIR GROW. YOU HAVE TO TREAT THAT INTERNALLY.
Use Garnier's Sleek and Shine. It gives you hydration and shine. It also helps cut down frizzyness. To make your hair grow longer, all you need to do is eat healthy, exercise, and wash your hair every other day. Try to avoid straighteners/curling irons. But if you have to use them, use a good heat protection. The one's from John Frieda and Tre Semme are great.
Try Bead Head Dumb Blonde....it isn't just for blonde hair, its for any damaged or dry hair in general and its really great. I fried my hair over the summer trying to bleach it from black to blonde (really BAD idea, lol)...anyway. Its brown now and in good shape thanks to that shampoo. It repairs really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment