Monday, November 21, 2011

I use a shampoo and conditionaer on my hair and my hair still dry and i dont want to put cream What can i do?

I use sunsilk shampoo and zero frizz conditionerI use a shampoo and conditionaer on my hair and my hair still dry and i dont want to put cream What can i do?
Make sure you are using shampoo and conditioner formulated for dry hair. It might help to leave in the conditioner for a few minutes before you wash it out. If all of this fails, you should get your hair trimmed and washed professionally at least once a year.I use a shampoo and conditionaer on my hair and my hair still dry and i dont want to put cream What can i do?
several factors causes dry hair.too much exposure to sun,so wear a hat.vitamin deficiency.constant perming and dyeing.too much coffee.the brand of shampoo or conditioner you are using might be too strong for your hair.


try baby shampoo,and get some hotoil treatment.
First of all ONLY use a salon brand, not a cheap grocery store brand. Second of all you should wash your hair in the HOTTEST water possible. Apply the conditioner and let it stand for one FULL minute minimum before you rinse it out. Rinse it out with the COLDEST water you can stand. This seals the conditioner into the hair and follicle.
towel dry before conditioner. if not then your conditioner sits on top of the water and can't do it's job. try it - you don't have to spend any more money and you can do it now.
Condition it with some semen!!!! It'll give it that natural shine!!!!!
Happened to me too. Use ';Dove'; Shampoo, you will see the results as soon as your hair dries, GUARENTEED!! :D :D!!
Hrbel Essences
Hair polisher, daily hair treatment. Fantasia ic Aloe enriched. I have very long hair and my hair looks awesome i put a size of a 50 piece thru my hair. and it does wonders.
hi


get a can of spray olive oil %26amp; spray into your hair %26amp; leave overnite, garantee your hair will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment